Catholic Wedding Music
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! As a professional harpist, I enjoy working with couples to enhance their ceremonies with live harp music.
I have extensive experience playing for Catholic weddings, both with the full Nuptial Mass and with only the wedding service. I can assist you with
making musical choices that are beautiful, appropriate, and within the guidelines of the Catholic church.
Reception and rehearsal dinner music (cocktails, dinner, etc.) is available
for a discounted rate when you also book harp music for your wedding ceremony.
Please contact me
for a quote and to discuss how harp music fits
your vision for your wedding!
Catholic wedding ceremonies include:
- Ceremony up to one hour in length
- 15-minute prelude
- All processionals (family, wedding party, bridal)
- Any ceremony or liturgical music needed, including Psalm, hymns, and Mass parts
- Accompaniment of cantor or other vocalists, as needed
- 15-minute postlude
- Music selected from my extensive repertoire lists (hundreds of songs)
- Coordination with priest & wedding planner/church coordinator
- Set-up and tuning at your church
- Rehearsal with cantor or other vocalists on your wedding day
- Unlimited consultations by phone, email, text, FaceTime, and/or Skype
- Transport of the harp to and from your church
For an additional fee, these services are available:
- Special requests for songs not on my repertoire lists
- Additional musicians of your choice (violin, cello, flute, guitar, piano, singers, etc.)
- In-person consultation for music selection
- Extended prelude and/or postlude
- Attendance at wedding rehearsal
- Music for your rehearsal dinner, reception, shower, or other wedding event
today for a quote or for more information, or review my list of most popular
This service format is also offered for first communions, christenings, and baptisms.